Job Posting – Full-Time Ukrainian Teacher
Happy Thought School, Lord Selkirk School Division
This is a Term position for the period of September 8, 2020 – June 30, 2021 or the return of the regular Teacher.
– Possess a valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate.
– Demonstrate the ability to apply best teaching practices for diverse learners.
– Have experience and understanding of differentiated instruction, assessment and universally designed programming.
– Have the ability to work collaboratively in a team setting.
– Have excellent communication skills in both Ukrainian and English.
– Model quality, inclusive teaching and assessment practices that promote student success.
– Possess strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
– Have skills and abilities to work with student with exceptionalities.
– Use multiple strategies appropriate for particular students’ learning styles.
Criminal Record Check and Child Abuse Registry Check will be required.
Deadline for Applications – Friday, March 27, 2020
For complete information please visit the Lord Selkirk School Division web site.